Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to quickly update that RAW UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER is a gift from the Lord above, oh! Never in my life has my hair been so soft for such a long period of time. I deep conditioned my hair (with an Aveda deep conditioner) and put the shea butter on. I left my hair alone for nearly a week and it was still soft. I am never, ever, ever, EVER looking back.

I do believe the black soap does effectively cleanse my face, as well. I have no reason to use any other type of cleanser when I have this combination of my ingrown-hair serum and black soap. A friend who hadn't seen me since I began this regime said my skin looks more radiant. My ingrown hairs are not completely gone, but the bumps DISAPPEAR. I'm currently looking for something to make the hair stop growing there all together. My dark spots from when I would pick at the bumps are still here, so I am looking for solutions to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...