Thursday, November 19, 2009

Keeping Hair Moisturized

I want to call my current hair stage... Doka's Hair version 3.0 lol. So, I'm going kind of start blogging about that. It is version 3.0 because version 1 was just doing what my mom wanted. Version 2 was experimenting. Version 3 is more like "Okay, now I know what to do and I'll do procedures I need to get what I want." Maybe Version 4 will be natural hair, but we'll see.

Here's the video that I am modeling my MOISTURE ROUTINE over.


It works! When I use a moisturizing product on its own, I'm not satisified, but doing it this way in this order seems to work pretty well.

Water Based Moisturizer
This is Juices and Berries by Oyinhandmade. I've heard amazing reviews for this and I want to use it. In the mean time, I am finishing my Aphogee Vitamin whatever spray.
rOil Based Moisturizer
This is an oil moisturizer by Essentious. It smells great and it is essentially just coconut oil. I like the pump bottle, so I'll probably re-fill it with oils or melted butters.
Cream Moisturizer
I want to use this Silky Souffle by Natural Lyfe. There are oils inside of this cream, so I wouldn't need to use much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...