Saturday, January 16, 2010

Raw Food Diet?

I hear RAVING reviews about the raw food diet! Check out all these happy people!

It seems like the first 2 weeks are rough, but once you get past it... your life might be changed completely. I MIGHT do this one day. But now, I am really convinced that most of your diet should be vegetables.








Of course, there are people who are AGAINST the raw food diet, but I see way too many energetic happy people to not wonder that there is something to this.

1 comment:

  1. It's really our choice to get into certain diets. I'm new into raw food diet and it's not really that easy at first but I'm seeing good results and this is a good motivation to continue with it. Thanks for the inspiring videos. By the way, I'm a member of a great group who are health enthusiaststhat might interest you too. Enjoy life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...