Monday, March 30, 2009

Anthony Logistics for Men


Okay, I've been using this product called Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment.

ADVERTISED AS
Targeted gel fromula, gently exfoliates and frees trapped hair.

WHAT'S IN IT
Its not an all natural product, but it is "dermatologist tested" and "allergy tested". It contains glycolic, salicylic, and phytic acids. Along with willowherb and lavender. Its "fragrance free" (it does have a bit of a 'gel' odor) and for "all skin types".

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, SD Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Saccharaide Isomerate, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 019140).

REVIEW
I have to say, this is the only thing that has worked on the ingrown hairs on my chin!! I use this product several times a day on somedays and each time, I feel my skin getting smoother and smoother. It works okay on my armpits. It doesn't seem to do well for genuine pimples, though. It does burn if you put it on any open wound of any sort.

I would really like to find a natural alternative to this product. This product is fantastic, but I like the idea of using organic materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...