Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hair Wish List

I said I wanted to go natural when it comes to beauty and hair care. But at this moment, I don't have time or freedom to experiment as much as I want. Give me a few more years. :/ For example, coconut milk is about the BEST conditioner I have ever used in my life... but after 3 days, it goes bad.

But in the mean time, I am going to experiment with the products I have while I wait for them to finish, here is my wish-list of what I will purchase when they run out.

Aveda deep conditioner - $24
Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-in
Aphogee Green Tea
Aphogee 2 step protein + balancing moisturiser

Mmmm.... I think that's it. I need to come up with an actual hair regime that I can say "This is what I do and when I do it..."

EDIT

I bought the whole Aphogee line minus the shampoo because it contains sulfate. I didn't buy the Aveda because I am going to try CHOLESTOROL instead. Its cheaper. *hopes it works*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...