Thursday, August 20, 2009

Clothes & Shopping

I have been shopping a lot lately and I have come to realize that my first stop should be Wal-Mart and Target.

If you know what you want and what you are looking for, these places are a cheap one-stop shop! And you might see something you like. If you're kind of Boho, Wal-Mart sells Taylor Swift line and her BFF, Miley Cyrus is finally joining her with her casual glam punk kind of look.

I'm going to start taking photos of myself because I really want to join this website:
www.lookbook.nu

And I find myself shopping everyday. I buy different accessories since I already have a large wardrobe. I bought a new little satchel purse, a coach wallet (50$), vest, leggings, jewlery, etc... and these little things are really good to make my outfits look different.

Okay, I just updated because I was bored.

Oh! And this girlll! Look at her style. I love it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...