Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fast Food Everywhere!

It is REALLY hard to stop eating fast food and unhealthy foods here at school! Because EVERYONE is ALWAYS eating it!

I feel like I need to make sure I always have with me my healthy alternative otherwise I will succumb to my surroundings. Also, I need to do my best to stop eating the free pizza and cookies the school organizations give out all the time! Yikes! This is so hard! Especially when you want to be money-saavy!

On the up side, I just found my school's organic community garden! I was so excited! I am not sure who runs it or if we get to cook with the veggies or anything, but I will do my best to find out!

1 comment:

  1. Same here!!!! I love french fries like crazy and they are the greasiest thangs ever. I cry inside every time up fries for a salad but my body is thanking me BIG TIME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...