Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Did a Relaxer!

I did someone else's relaxer for the first time! Learned a lot!

First, I learned that smoothing out the hair is quite important. I think if you smooth the hair well, the chemical doesn't even need to be on there very long.

The thing is, it took me over 15 minutes to put it on! Wow! So many people suggested I "tex-lax", but there is no way I would apply it in such a short amount of time (10 minutes, right? Wow!). That requires some skill!

So anyway, I am cleaning my room and realized I have a lot of products. In fact, when I did my friends hair, I was using products that I was trying desperately to get rid of (the Aveda and the Cholesterol...). I have this great idea now. Oh the Black Hair Forums, I encountered a girl asking me to sell her my Sulfur 8 so she can try it at a cheaper price. Asking me to sell her my Mega Tek and stuff. I decided that I am going to see if I can't sell some of my beauty products! I'll make a youtube video, advertise it on hair and skin forums and see what happens. :) Who knows? If this is a success, I might even start a real(er) website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...