Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wish List

First of all, I want to say that I am probably falling in love with another natural hair company. No, not Janelle. Though, I love her diva-smooth, the rest of her items are replacable. I am talking about Oyin Handmade! When I buy their products,  I will use their "podcast coupon". :)

Product: Bentonite Clay
Cost: varies
Company: varies
Why?: I can use this as my monthly clarifying cleanser instead of a shampoo with sulfate in it. Also, its good for my face. And for any where else I am detoxing. I'm not sure if I actually want this yet... I'll have to do more research. I might just be happy using BAKING SODA.


Product: Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
Price: $9.99 - $10.99 (11 oz)
Company: Aubrey Organics (http://www.aubrey-organics.com/)
Usage: Conditioner, Deep Conditioner
Why?: I have heard so many great testimonials about this product. I have been trying to find a petro-,-cone free conditioner and deep conditioner. I hear this works best on dry hair, so it may be what I use for taking down my braids.


Product: Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner
Price: $11.00 (8 oz)
Company: Oyin Handmade (http://www.oyinhandmade.com/)
Usage: Conditioner, Deep Conditioner
Why?: I heard this is even better than Aubrey, but it is more expensive for less product. I was thinking that this would be my deep conditioner and Aubrey could be my co-wash, whatever-whenever conditioner. Hm? Hehe. I'll end up buying both. And besides, I made a "handmade pledge"!

Product: Greg Juice
Price: $11.00
Company: Oyin (http://oyinhandmade.com/oyin/)
Why?: Sometimes I need my hair to be wet, so I use a leave in. If I am too lazy to run shea butter through my hair, ya know? I want it oil-free, but more natural. 

Product: Bar shampoo
Price: $3.00 - $10.00
Examples: Afrikan Black Soap, LUSH, Dress Green (etsy.com)
Why?: I'm still contemplating the whole clay/soda thing.

Product: Bee-Yummy-Skinfood
Price: $30 (2oz)
Company: Live-live (http://www.live-live.com/Bee-Yummy-Skinfood-Info_ep_15-1.html)
Why?: I know the price is ridiculous, but I have heard too many good things about this product. A facial moisturizer. Maybe I'll buy this as a gift to myself for doing well in school, hm?

Product: Funk Butter
Price: $5
Company: Oyin
Why?: Natural deodorant! 

MISC.
- water hose
- silk pillow case




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...